Boil and Wear Instructions:
- Boil and wear mouthpiece.
- Without carrying case.
- Place the mouthpiece in your mouth over the upper teeth.
- If the mouthpiece is too long, trim the ends back until it fits comfortably.
- Boil the water.
- Place the mouthpiece on a spoon and dip in the water for about 8-9 seconds. Warning: Do not leave the mouthpiece if water longer than 9 seconds or the shape will be distorted.
- Immediately insert into mouth.
- Close teeth gently to ensure an even bite. Do not bite hard or you will pierce the mouthpiece.
- Push the guard into the roof of your mouth by pressing your tongue on it.
- Keep the mouthpiece in this position for about 1 minute.
Customers who bought this product also purchased
22' Hexagon Rail Pad Covers
12' All-In-One Ring/bag rack
20' Octagon Vinyl
20' MMA Rings (with plywood flooring)
REFLEX BAG TRAINING BAG
16' All-In-One Ring/bag rack