Boil and Wear Instructions:
- Solid construction for protection.
- Mouthpiece moulds for a tight and comfortable fit.
- The mouthpiece case is made of durable plastic with ventilation holes to let mouthpiece dry and prevent bacteria growth
- Place the mouthpiece in your mouth over the upper teeth.
- If the mouthpiece is too long, trim the ends back until it fits comfortably.
- Boil the water.
- Place the mouthpiece on a spoon and dip in the water for about 8-9 seconds. Warning: Do not leave the mouthpiece if water longer than 9 seconds or the shape will be distorted.
- Immediately insert into mouth.
- Close teeth gently to ensure an even bite. Do not bite hard or you will pierce the mouthpiece.
- Push the guard into the roof of your mouth by pressing your tongue on it.
- Keep the mouthpiece in this position for about 1 minute.
Customers who bought this product also purchased
18' Hexagon Padding
28' Octagon Canvas
26' Circle canvas
16' Hexagon canvas
22' Octane Rail Pad Covers
20' Hexagon Floor cages(MAT COVER & PADDING)