You have no items in your shopping cart.
- The new Amber Gel laceup training gloves are made of multi-layered foam padding with a specialized gel.
- The Gel lining delivers a layer of custom form-fit, comfort, and impact resistance.
- The all-leather glove with sweat resistant lining provides a dry and comfortable wear.
- Attached thumb for safety.
- Comfortable fit with handwraps.
ExcellentReview by Runar / (Posted on 10/12/2017)Great sparring gloves. Soft foam and leather. Broken in right out of the box.
I am happy with my purchase! Thanks Amazon for that bomb deal.Review by Jonathan / (Posted on 9/26/2017)I got the gloves at a reasonable time 4 days.
They are 16oz i decided on getting them because they were a bargain Amber sports ive heard if them but never tried them these gloves are open cell foam so they are forgiving when you hit your bag the leather is soft it provides plenty of protection for you and your sparring partner they.
They are firm looking but soft so you can punish your partner and he wont hurt as much, and you cant feel your knuckle threw them even if you throw a hayemaker.
The laces give a secure feel with wraps it fits better but my hand felt a little small in them so a person with large hands they will fit great. They feel very light aswell .
Great wrist support didn't think twice on throwing left hooks or uppercuts versus my old ever last protex 2 evergel no laces no real support just a tip to people. Make sure if you buy them get them on sale i paid 40.00 in total they are about 60 to 70 bucks so get them on a deal.