You have no items in your shopping cart.
Lifting weights at home ? You don't want to be without this home gym necessity. The rack has a triangular design with one-inch circumference weight plate holders. You can keep your free weights in one location to clear up floor space.
- Triangular configuration for stability.
- Stores standard 2" weights plates on 5 posts.
- Keeps weights in one location to free up floor space.
- Constructed of heavy gauge steel.
- Powder-coated for a scratch-resistant, rust-resistant finish.
- WEIGHTS NOT INCLUDED.
Very good value.Review by J. Contreras / (Posted on 10/5/2017)This was a snap to assemble and quite compact to accommodate in my workout space. Putting 45lb plates on with a variety of others would be tricky, but possible. I leave the 45 lbs on the bar and stack about 250 lbs. worth of others on the stand.