PRO BOXING GEAR BLOGS
 

The Most Awaited May Weather vs. Pacquiao Fight Will Happen Soon

The most awaited May weather vs. Pacquiao Fight Will Happen soon

The long awaited and most expected May weather, Manny Pacquiao fight could just be a matter of time with both the welterweight champions showing great personal interest in the competition.

Both of them have shown great interest May weather’s intent is known via a video post over the social networking site, Instagram, while Pacquiao has stated it in an interview with Fox News.

“I’m thinking that the fight will happen,” said Pacquiao.

“So confidently within a week’s time, we can hear from them and confirm the fight…I don’t want that [the fight not to happen] when I retire boxing, and there’s a big question to the minds of the fans.”

It was quite a few weeks before where both the welterweight title holders were said to have met in a hotel to thrash out about the bout, with May weather leaking a small clip on social networking site.

The video makes clear about May weather’s seriousness about the fight, where he has said: “I congratulate him [Pacquiao] on his career.

“He had a wonderful career and I had a wonderful career, but before we leave the sport, of course we have to make this fight happen.”

Boxing fans round the globe want the fight to shape up as well.

With the intent of the boxers been disclosed clearly, it is HBO and Showtime that’s facing pressure and they seem to have been a major hindrance for the fight, nevertheless, HBO has told that they are not a hurdle to the fight.

While Pacquiao is contracted with HBO, May weather is contracted with Showtime.

Bob Arum, Pacquiao’s promoter, just a few days ago stated that both the networks have agreed to a deal, but Showtime chief Stephen Espinoza made it clear that a deal had not been completed.

More than a few media reports have asserted over the past few days or so that the private deals for the competition between the boxers have been agreed, counting a better financial share for the American in the tune of 60-40.

It is of no importance, how much HBO says that they are not an impediment, it is the network deal, which has not made the grade to see the fight happen.

The major impediment is the terms for the deferred air of the shared pay-per-view.

Despite the difference of opinion, both networks, at the same time are aware of the money that they will be making from this fight, so it is expected that the networks will come to a common agreement in the end.

Filed under: Boxing Champion,Boxing latest news,Floyd mayweather Jr.,Manny Pacquiao — proboxing February 12, 2015 @ 1:01 am

Goodison Park World Title – Wrestle for Bellew

Goodison Park world title -wrestle for Bellew

Professional darts corporation director and British boxing promoter, Eddie Hearn has firmly inveterate that he is looking into the possibility of Tony Bellew testing for a world title at cruiserweight at his adored Goodison Park in the spring.

Bellew conquered WBO light heavyweight champion Nathan Cleverly last month in order to even the score defeat in his first world title challenge at 175lbs back in 2011. With an intention of success he is now aspiring for the WBO or IBF belts at 200lbs.

The German WBO cruiserweight champion Marco Huck lately told World Boxing News that he is involved in conferring with devout Blue Bellew about a battle at the home of Everton FC, even though Hearn says IBF holder Yoan Pablo Hernandez is also in the casing.

Currently, I’m planning for Tony Bellew to have the next move with, after he got his revenge over cleverly, “Hearn said in his Daily mail column. “”I’m in negotiations with both Marco Huck and Yoan Hernandez concerning cruiserweight world-title fights with Tony.

The rest of the allotments are on familiar terms that he sells. The statistics from the weekend were very good and that makes him lucratively attractive to all of them.

“At the present time, it looks like his subsequent fight will be for a world title in the spring. We are by now in deep deliberations with Huck, the WBO champion from Germany, and I can disclose we are also talking to Hernandez, the Cuban who has the IBF belt.

“We have noticed the city of Liverpool get at the rear of Tony and I am in talks as regards putting on a battle for him at Goodison Park. The concern is whether we could get one of the world champions to exchange blows over here.

“Taking a look from that perspective, Hernandez seems keener to pass through, so we’ll hang around and witness how it pans out in the next few weeks,” he added.

Nathan cleverly has called for a tie-breaker match flanked by the duo to clear up their disparities once and for all, since Bellew moves on to better and bigger things, the battle looks dead at this point.

Filed under: Boxing Champion,Boxing latest news,Goodison Park World Title,Tony Bellew — proboxing December 4, 2014 @ 11:57 pm

Boxing Champ Leon Spinks Back To Form After The Chicken Bone Mishap

Boxing Champ Leon Spinks back to form after the Chicken Bone mishap

With 26 wins, 17 losses and three draws as a professional, with 14 of those win by knockout, The American former boxer Leon Spinks is back to form.

Finally, the undisputed world heavyweight champion is walking, talking and smiling again after a medicinal alarm coming from a chicken bone mishap.

As it was reported previously, Spinks was hospitalized after swallowing a chicken bone which got lodged in his digestive tract and he was in a pretty bad shape.

Steve Pacitti, Leon’s attorney has informed that the former champ is still hospitalized, however, he seems to respond well for the treatment given. “He’s healing. He’s on the road to recovery, he added.

“I went to see him the other night and when I walked in he flashed a huge smile. He’s in great spirits.” He said to the TMZ Sports.

Steve says that he’s quite uncertain as of when Spinks will be discharged from the hospital, but says that things are going good and he’s walking and talking.”

Filed under: Boxing Champion,Leon Spinks — proboxing November 10, 2014 @ 10:59 pm

Paul Smith combating against Arthur Abraham on September 27

At the Sparkassen-Arena in Kiel, Germany, “KING” Arthur Abraham will defend his WBO super-middleweight crown against Paul Smith on September 27.

Subsequent to an agreed point’s success over Nikola Sjekola in May, Abraham is planning for a second defense of the WBO title he recouped in a exhilarating third encounter with Robert Stieglitz, having enjoyed a success at the Sparkassen-Arena, the reigning champion is relishing a return.

Paul Smith combating against Arthur Abraham

Paul Smith combating against Arthur Abraham

This being Abraham’s fourth ring appearance, he has already won three times before, of which two are knockout.

In order to gain his first world title shot, the 31-year-old has impressed at domestic level and elevated the WBO rankings.

”I am thrilled that the fight with Arthur Abraham has been confirmed,” said Smith.

Filed under: Arthur Abraham,Boxing Champion,Boxing News,Paul Smith,Paul Smith vs Arthur Abraham — proboxing July 22, 2014 @ 1:32 am
Next Page »

 


Proboxinggear is one of the leading Boxing Equipments Store in Texas . We offer you a huge range of Boxing Accessoriess like, Boxing Gloves, Protective Gear, Handwraps, Punch Mitts, Punching Bags,Boxing Shoes, Strength/Conditioning Equipments, and all MMA Boxing Products and so on for kids, women and men of all ages.Also get recent boxing updates from latest boxing event news.

Copyright © 2006 - 2014proboxinggear.com.