To save yourself from injures you should wear protective gear while boxing.
- Wear well-padded, professional boxing headgear to absorb punches thrown to your head, preventing serious injuries. It also protects your eyes and ears.
- Protect yourself by wearing groin protector, which is heavily padded and worn beneath your trunks. By wearing this equipment your hips will not get damaged by a misplaced punch that falls below the belt.
- There are different boxing gloves for training and competition purpose. If you notice competitive gloves are heavily padded to absorb shock and prevent injury to both parties. Wrist protection won’t injure your hands or wrists when you throw a punch.
- While boxing wear mouth guard or mouthpiece. Mouthguard can protect your teeth from getting knocked out and protect your lips from damage.
- While boxing wear chest protector to absorb shock of any punch thrown on your chest. Since you are taking punches on your chest, it can damage your sensitive tissues if you neglect the important piece of gear.